Sunday, June 28, 2009

Comment Showcase--Top Comments of The Week

On Libraries Are So Much More Than Books:

The Bumbles left this great comment:
BRAVO!!! People think of the library only as a place to borrow books. Moms of little ones know that there are tons of free activities to take advantage of but the rest of us are clueless sometimes. Our library is fantastic - they show free movies, have popular authors, teach computer courses, foregin language lessons, resume writing and job search strategies - along with all the traditional book and movie lending.


On Adventures With Our New Dog Abby

Wildcatsthree said:
Abby's story sounds very much like our Rosie's survival and adoption story. She is a very lucky dog, and what a lovely name (our Abby agrees).

I'm glad Spunky and Manny are adjusting to your newcomer. It just goes to show if you give them some time to get used to each other without pushing them together, they'll be fine. I'm so glad you rescued a pup from a shelter and gave her a new chance at happiness. Thank you Karen and Gerard!
Chris, Abby, Rosie, Angel, Gidget and Lola

A first-time visitor to my blog who left a comment that made me feel good on 6 Ways To Cope With Death Of A Pet

Gina DeLorenzi said:
Hi Karen and Gerard, I found your blog through the 31dayBBB forum for Asking Questions, day 16. I wanted to commend you for combing so many of the 31day tasks into one very effective blog post. If you are OK with it, I want to link to your site as part of a future post I am planning with my blog. In addition, I see you have a right sidebar item called Find More Blogs and Promote yours. This is the first time I have seen strategy and it is very effective. I'm going to check that out too.

1 comments:

The Bumbles said...

Thanks! I'm glad you appreciated my thoughts - I am passionate about libraries.

Post a Comment