Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Everyone!

In honor of Father's Day this month, I just have to share this short video with you which captures the essence of my book, "My Funny Dad, Harry" and what a father is all about.



It was made by the publisher, Outskirts Press, Inc. and at first I didn't like it because it really doesn't have any of my pictures in it and doesn't really say anything specific about my dad, but when I asked others who read the book what they thought of it, they all liked it and thought it was very good. So, how do you vote? Yay or Nay?

Want to order it? Click here to go right to Amazon.

Be sure to visit "My Funny Dad, Harry" blog today--it's a pretty funny post.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Fathers Day Gerard, I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day.

God bless,
Jodi

Mike Golch said...

great father's day video.

Post a Comment