Wednesday, June 17, 2009

How Fit Are You?

I'm thinking this test isn't real accurate since I can barely do one real push-up, but it made me feel good.

You're Very Fit

Congratulations, you're totally fit and doing everything right. Keep it up.
(I hope to stay active my whole life.)

You have a high fitness level. It's likely that keeping active keeps you healthy and happy.
(Exercising is not only good physically, but also mentally helps improve your mood for hours later.)

You're doing great things for yourself and inspiring others.
(I don't know about this . . . are you inspired?)

Be sure to keep challenging yourself so you don't get in a fitness rut! (This is what I have to do because I get bored.)



Related Post on Losing It--Getting Fit: 2-bikini-ready-exercises-for-busy-moms

2 comments:

The Bumbles said...

Yeah...that quiz seems to be off since I work out 5 days a week at the gym with cardio & weights and it told me I was only "Pretty Fit." Limberness seems to be counted against me. I hate fitness & beauty quizzes because people with low self-esteem take them as the gospel and don't get the facts and either continue on with bad habits or feel bad about their efforts and give up.

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad" said...

The Bumbles: Thanks for taking the Fitness quiz. That's definitely strange that you got that result. Sounds like you must be in good shape. These quizzes are just for fun--kind of like fortune cookies I think.

Post a Comment