Monday, June 6, 2011

What Five (or Six ) Words Describe You?

Over at Matty's blog, Molly from The Brambles did a guest post about legacy that made me wonder what six words my husband would use to describe me.  (I would describe myself as practical, caring, giving, organized, conscientious.) When I asked him, these are the ones he said:
dedicated - organized - energetic - fun-loving - spiritual
I think he did a great job describing me!  I would certainly agree with all these but would add generous to make it six.

The six words I would use to describe Gerard are:
hard-working - loving - organized - dependable - bookworm - sensitive
What five or six words would describe you?  Ask your spouse and let us know in the comments.  Would you use those words to describe yourself?

5 comments:

Sandee said...

Hubby said:

1. Organized
2. Hard-Working
3. Fiercely Loyal
4. Loving
5. Sensitive
6. Spiritual

I'm glad I ask him rather than do it myself.

Have a terrific day. :)

BeadedTail said...

I asked my hubby and this is what he said:

1. Compassionate
2. Intelligent
3. Sexy :)
4. Beautiful :)
5. Worry wart
6. Sensitive

He didn't quite grasp what the intention was but I said what he said!

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Hubby's forte is not words, but he came up with:
1. adventurous
2. smart
3. artist
4. extremely creative

I'll take those!

Ann in the UP said...

GoodGuy says I'm industrious, thrifty, and humorous.

I'm really lazy, practical, creative, and a bookworm.

I enjoyed Winter Garden, by the way, just as you predicted.

Karen and Gerard said...

Sandee: Isn't that good to know? I like "fiercely loyal" although that is two words. Ha!

Beaded Tail: Aren't you glad you asked?

Sharkbytes: Those are nice words--aren't you glad you asked? What words would you use to describe him?

Ann in the UP: I'm surprised my husband didn't describe me as practical. Your husband could only come up with three words to describe you? Glad you liked Winter Garden. Was it you who was reading this in a book club? What did the club think of it?

Post a Comment