Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Meerkats Arrived!

Do you know what a meerkat is? I wouldn't except I saw the show about them on Animal Planet called Meerkat Manor. They look kind of like a prairie dog. Now we have some at our Cleveland zoo and we saw them for the first time on Memorial Day.

See the nice exhibit I have?

If I want to hide from you, I can just dig a hole and go underground!



I guess all those people are watching me because I'm so cute!.

We sure have a lot of visitors today!

So, what did you do on Memorial Day? What do you think of the meerkats?

7 comments:

Sandee said...

What a fun thing to do and they are adorable.

We went to our island for Memorial Day. It was cold, windy and wet. Where's spring?

Have a terrific day. :)

Dapoppins said...

like meerkats but they smell a lot more in person than the do on t.v.

BeadedTail said...

The meerkats are so cute! That is a very nice exhibit they have. Angel will sit up like one if she's on my nightstand and hears a noise downstairs. I never have my camera with me though but I'd love to get a photo of her doing that one day.

Daisy said...

They do have a great habitat! We loved watching Meerkat Manor. Meerkats are cool.

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Great photos!! They sometimes move so fast and are hard to photograph, I think.

I like your new header. That photo of Spunky is fabulous! LOL

Glad you had a nice holiday. I didn't do anything, as we had extra work to do. Since I work at home, I don't get many days off. But I do prefer to work at home.

:)

Lin said...

Oh, I like those little guys! I especially like it when they stand on their hind legs and look around for hawks and such. Very CUTE!!

Style, Decor & More said...

I'm a new follower from the hop! I believe I saw meerkats at the Tucson Zoo. I could watch them all day! They are too cute and funny! It was nice meeting you. Hope you can hop by and visit my blog too!

Have a great weekend!
nancy
http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment