Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Last Time I Actually Laughed Out Loud (Writer's Workshop)


The last time I really laughed out loud was just last weekend when my husband said, “No wonder these tennis shoes didn’t feel right. There was cardboard in them!” This made me laugh. How could he not see the cardboard. Well, when he showed me, then I understood. It was shaped like the sole of the shoe so he didn’t notice it. So be sure to look for the cardboard when you buy new shoes.


Here are some really funny posts I found that made me laugh out loud too:

MaryTheKayTheBlog: I Have To Get My Girls To The City, And Fast!
 
The Old Geezer: A Cup Of Tea


This is in response to Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop prompt: When was the last time you actually laughed out loud?

4 comments:

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Good one, Gerard! I've never seen shoes come packaged like that. Usually it's a ton of stuffing, some cardboard (but only at the tip of the shoe), maybe one of those plastic stretcher thingies, and of course a box I don't need. Geesh.

Anonymous said...

Cardboard in the shoes is no laughing matter. It's happened to me before! :-)

BeadedTail said...

How funny! I've never seen cardboard cut in a shape like that at the bottom of a shoe. No wonder he didn't know it was there.

Esther Garvi said...

Lol!!

Post a Comment