Saturday, May 21, 2011

Why I Voted For Irene On "The Biggest Loser"

I absolutely love watching "The Biggest Loser" because it is so inspirational and I love seeing the contestants transform their lives. This season had a lot of nice contestants. I have nothing against Jay. I liked him. However, I feel Irene really deserves to be the third finalist over him for the following reasons:

(1) Jay started heavier so had more weight he could lose, but I don't think he lost as much as he could have.

(2) Jay was voted off and got to come back on--had a second chance.

(3) Jay fell under the yellow line on the makeover show and got a third chance when the "fairy godfather" announced that no one would go home that night. I loved that because I felt they all deserved to stay and it was nice they didn't have to lose anyone after such a great day. Nonetheless, it was lucky for Jay because he would have been gone.



(4) Irene has worked so hard and has gotten down to 144 pounds! She looks amazing!

(5) I think it would be great to have the three women be finalists for a change. Everyone knows men seem to lose weight more easily than women and this would be a first to have three women as the last three finalists.

(6) While others had partners along most of the way, Irene's partner (I think it was her mom if I remember correctly) got voted out early on so Irene really had to work on her own.

You can vote at www.nbc.com up until 9 a.m. ET. You can vote 10 times using your email address. I think Irene really deserves it more than Jay and want to do all I can to help her win. That's why I wrote this post. If you watch the show, I hope you will go vote for Irene too. The two-hour live finale is on Tuesday night, May 24.

3 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Those are all great reasons to vote for Irene! It's just amazing how much they all lost during the 5 months of the show. I know it's not realistic since who else can afford work out 8-10 hours a day every day but still, it is incredible.

Ann in the UP said...

Good for you giving the heads up to vote for Irene. I agree that what they accomplish in the time they are on is amazing. I always pray they will keep eating wisely and exercising after the competition is over! The changes are always so amazing!

Karen and Gerard said...

Beaded Tail: Many of the contestants do keep the weight off and even help others change their lifestyles once they get home.

Ann in the UP: I think this is such an inspiring show. I love seeing the transformations.

Post a Comment