Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I Like Grocery Day by Spunky Doodle


You as what’s so great about grocery day? Well, I’ll tell you. When my humans bring home the groceries in their boxes, once they put the groceries away, I get to hop inside the boxes! Even when they pile them inside each other, I can still fit as you can see from this picture.

Manny likes to get the the boxes too!

Then, as if that’s not fun enough, they bring home a stack of books and I get to sniff around them and model for their header at Grab A Book From Our Stack. Manny sometimes comes too for this activity and then we get a treat! I think we should have a poll over at that book blog to see which of us is the better model. I think I would win because Manny is bigger and sometimes blocks the book titles.

What day do you like and why? I’d love to know!

Related post:  How To Keep Grocery Bags From Tipping

Our friend, Bozo, has a Pet Pride link up going for all the pet posts to link up.  Visit Pets Forever to find more pet posts.

4 comments:

Sandee said...

How fun. Yes boxes are indeed fun to get into and hide. When you're in a box no one can see you. You already know that though.

Whatever day we head for the boat is my favorite day of the week.

Have a terrific day. :)

Daisy said...

My favorite day is Saturday afternoon. My Mommeh gets home from work and she sits down with our dad and watch a movie and I get lots of lap time!

BeadedTail said...

We love boxes too but our groceries come home in cloth bags and they are fun too! Our favorite day is laundry day since we get to help change the sheets on the bed plus have warm laundry!

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Well, my favorite day is never grocery shopping day!

Post a Comment