Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!



I know some of you have seen this before since I made it last year, but I realize I picked up a lot of new readers this year so decided to post it again.  (After all, I did pay for the download so might as well use it, right?)  I am thrilled to have so many followers.  I never expected this many when I first started blogging.

Yesterday I enjoyed my day off and went to the Cleveland zoo in the morning.  It was a good day to go, not crowded at all!  The first thing Gerard and I did was visit the Rainforest and decorate some Christmas cookies!  It was fun!  Gerard made the tree with chocolate frosting and I did a star with vanilla frosting. 

Then we ate them up right away and went off to be entertained by the otters, orangutans, the fossa, the snow leopard, monkeys and many other animals.  We did skip the Northern Trek though today because it was getting cold, we were getting hungry and time was flying by.

We all wish you a very Merry and Blessed Christmas.  Hope you have good weather if you are going visiting. 

Tweet Me from Karen & Gerard

7 comments:

HH and The Boys said...

Have a wonderful holiday. Do you wear the elf suits all day on Christmas? HEE HEE.

pawhugs, Max

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Merry Christmas to you!

Sandee said...

You have a merry and blessed Christmas too Karen. :)

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Happy CHRISTmas to you and your family...human and furry alike ;) :) Okay, I'm glad you got photos of those yummy baked goodies before you ATE them :) :) :)...hee hee hee.. That's cute. I hope they tasted good!!! Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather ;) :) :)

BeadedTail said...

Looks like a wonderful way to spend Christmas Eve! Merry Christmas to both of you and your furbabies too!

tahtimbo said...

That sounds like a fun time at the zoo! It's great that they let you decorate Christmas cookies.
I wish you both a wonderful and joyous Christmas!

Anonymous said...

The Jib Jab video was great!! :-)


I hope you and your family had a Wonderful Christmas celebration.

Happy New Year from (rainy) Southern California.

God Bless You, ~Ron :-)
************************

Post a Comment