Monday, December 6, 2010

Let Your Dog Help Decorate This Year!

Wouldn't it be nice to let your pets do the Christmas decorating for you? Watch this:



Gerard and I both thought this video was so cute and amazing that we just had to share it with you. There was an article in BARK by Lisa Wogan. The video was originally just made for fun for family, friends and the dog school members. It was made in a Budapest flat and took six hours to shoot it.

Hey, Abby! Watch and learn.

When do you decorate for Christmas?

Find the best posts of the week or link up yours at Saturday Sampling over at Half Past Kissin' Time.

Tweet Me from Karen & Gerard

5 comments:

Lin said...

Oh my GOSH! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that!!! But if I left the decorating up to the cats, every ornament would be under the couch. :(

Sandee said...

This was great. They worked so very hard. I loved the ending. Time for a good nap. I'd leave these dogs alone without worrying a bit. Awesome.

Have a terrific day. :)

Anonymous said...

Dont touch WIKILEAKS, faked DEMOCRACY!!!
Hope for answer

Mike Golch said...

that was enjoyable.

Emily said...

Can they come over to my house?

Post a Comment