Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Are You An Elf Or Reindeer?

I thought it's time for s silly little quiz. I've been kind of down lately so decided to take this quiz to see if I was more like an elf or a reindeer. I thought I'd be more elf, but it says I'm a reindeer.  I think the first three statements are true of me, but not the last one.  I am content to stay home and usually have to really push myself to go somewhere new.

You Are A Reindeer




You are a solid, dependable person. You are more likely to act than talk.

You have a lot of endurance and grit. You can work well into the night if you need to.

You are cooperative and competent. You like being part of a team, especially if everyone is pulling their weight.

You are energetic and hyper. You don't like to stay still for to long, and you're always ready to go somewhere new!


Are You An Elf or a Reindeer?
Let me know which one you are in the comments.

Tweet Me from Karen & Gerard

8 comments:

Empty Nester said...

I am an ELF. Fun little quiz! Thanks for sharing. Hope you spirits are soon lifted!

Lin said...

I'm an Elf. It said I work hard but I also have fun doing it. Oh--and I'm mischievous! Yeah, no kidding. :)

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

reindeer of course. I can tell you that!

Sandee said...

You Are An Elf

You are highly creative and artistic. You are good at working hard.

While you love to work, you also love to play. You have a naughty side to you!

You love pulling pranks and teasing people. You always seem to be getting into some sort of trouble.

People can rely on you to be industrious and responsible... but you're going to have fun while you're getting stuff done.


This is so me. What a fun quiz.

Have a terrific day Karen. I hope you feel more upbeat soon. :)

Unknown said...

I'm a reindeer too it seems. Thanks for visiting Buttonwillow's workout post. Glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for spreading the word!! All the best, Susan

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised! I'm an Elf :-)

Mike Golch said...

I'm an Elf. I also poseted it to my facebook page.Karen when you get a chance check out my I'm ready for christmas posting on Golch Central.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I'm a reindeer.

Post a Comment