Saturday, September 5, 2009

Who Holds The Power In Your Relationship?

After being married for 12 years now, we have learned to compromise and work together well I think. This quiz backs that up.



You Both Wear the Pants in Your Relationship



You and your sweetie seem to have stuck the perfect power balance.
It's not that you don't disagree - it's just that you've learned how to compromise well.
You're both mature enough to know that you can't always get your way...
And usually, you're both adult enough to reach an agreement - even if that sometimes means giving in a little.

5 comments:

The Silver Age Sara said...

Love these quizzes. They are all so much fun and sharing the answers makes them even more fun.

I got the same result as you and Gerard and truthfully that's the only way to have a long lasting relationship, compromise and working things out.

Grampy said...

That is it. We are different people with different ideas as to how something should work. If you don't work together it will not last.

Unknown said...

Hi Karen & Gerard, I wanted to stop in and say hello to you both, I hope all is well. I love these quizzes too, and mine turned out like Gerard's as well. But I still like it my way, lol! Just kidddin'

Unknown said...

just stopping by from SITS to say hi; hope you'll do the same.

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Funny how we all got the same result on this one--guess if you have a strong marriage, working together well is the reason why.

Eva: Thanks for stopping by. I visited your blog too!

Post a Comment