Monday, September 14, 2009

Gerard Likes His Visa Print T-Shirt

I tried ordering a Vista Print t-shirt for the first time for Gerard with a picture of Abby on it. You need to have a good resolution picture for it to turn out well. My new digital camera has 8.1 mega pixels and the photos I uploaded taken with that camera said it was good. The ones I tried using that were taken with my first digital camera that was 6 mega pixels I think weren't guaranteed to produce a good quality picture on the shirt.

There were lots of design choices from which to choose but Gerard likes his new shirt that says "I [heart-"love"] Abby. I used a picture of her that was a close-up of just her face that I thought captured her eyes and sweetness well. I would have liked to have used one that had her tongue hanging out making her look like she is smiling, but unfortunately, all those like that were taken by my other camera. She is not a very good model yet so I just went with this one. Abby was honored that he wore this shirt instead of one of his football shirts--he really likes it!

On Labor Day, they had a 50% off special so I ordered two shirts for me--one with Spunky Doodle on it and the other with Manny. Both these cost about $20 which included shipping. Not bad at all for custom shirts, right?

3 comments:

Tina said...

Vistaprint is an awesome website. I have ordered shirts, business cards, pens. Probably a little bit of everything....


Stopping by from SITS to say hello.

Has breast cancer impacted your life? Help me in my Blogging for Boobs Breast Bash next month. Send me an email if you would like more info.

Sandee said...

Very good price if you ask me. Very good indeed. What a great thing to do. I love it.

Have a terrific day Karen. :)

The Silver Age Sara said...

I've got shirts with pictures on them too and I love them. Gerard looks great wearing his Abby shirt. I never knew about Vista Print so I'm off to check it out.

Post a Comment