Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What Bothered Me This Week? (Vlogging Workshop)



It not only bothered me that my Twitter account was suspended, but that I did actually violate one of the guidelines!  I just forgot about that one because when I first opened my Twitter account, I wasn't aware that I could even automatically send tweets with links to my blog posts when I posted them.  Bloggers beware!  I am choosing to look on the bright side of this though, if they do not re-instate my account, it will just be one less thing for me to do.  (Maybe I could open a new one?)

(Related post:  The other things that bothered me are listed in my "What's Not Working Now?" post from yesterday.  Oh, and today I discovered Lumosity automatically renewed my account, charging my credit card for $79.95!  I HATE automatic renewals!!!!!!!!  Haven't used that site in months, they better give me a credit!!!!!)

Find more vlogs or link up yours at Mama Kat's Vlogging Workshop.

Share this:

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You poor thing! Who knew?! I mean, who actually reads the guidelines. I better go tweet real tweets. I may be at risk! I'll look for you there...

snoopy@snoopysdogblog said...

Sorry to hear you're having a tough week, hope the rest of the week is better for you,

Wags to all,

Your pal Snoopy :)

Sandee said...

I hardly ever use Twitter. I got in trouble with them the first week for following, so now if I don't know you I don't follow you. They sure make it difficult don't they?

Great eye contact by the way.

Have a terrific day. ☺

BeadedTail said...

I didn't know about that guideline but 100% of my tweets have links since it automatically posts my blogs there and I never write anything else on there. I just checked and they haven't suspended me yet though. Hmmm.

Ginny Marie said...

Oh, wow, I had better keep an eye on my tweets! I found that that you were reinstated, and I'm following you now!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Wow I did not even know that was a rule. I post from Instagram all the time I hope they don't consider that a link.

Rick (Ratty) said...

That's not fair, no matter what their rules are. If they ever do that to me I'll have no problem telling them goodbye.

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

Tamara, I read them so long ago and just forgot about that.

Snoopy: Things are looking up--definitely more good than bad.

Sandee: Life is so complicated these days! I think there is a limit on how many people you can follow per day.

Beaded Tail: Yeah, I thought you might be in this category. All I can say is, lucky you but watch out.

Ginny: Thanks for checking and following. I was so happy to be re-instated!

Jenny: Don't know.

Ratty: It actually is fair, it's in the guidelines when you sign up. I just forgot about it. I figure when I do posts I think people would actually find interesting, I'll just link them there manually. I use Twitter for other things as well and enjoy following organizations, news and certain other people.

Post a Comment