Thursday, July 26, 2012

What Am I Looking Forward To by Abby (Writer's Workshop)

Abby Dabby Doo is Ready to Go!

I am excited about getting to visit lots of people and get lots of pets.  Since I have been certified as a Canine Good Citizen, next week I get to start being a therapy dog.  My mommy has lined up a couple appointments for me:  Legacy Place on Sunday afternoon and Pleasant Lake Villa on Saturday afternoon.  We are all looking forward to brightening people’s day and making some new friends!  Woo hoo!  I hope they let my mommy take some pictures to show you.Woof!  Woof! What are you looking forward to?


What Are You Looking Forward to is one of Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop prompts.  

(We are donating 50 cents for each legitimate comment we receive on all our blogs during June and July to The Wounded Warrior Project which helps wounded warriors and their families returning from current conflicts.)

Share this:

8 comments:

katie eggeman said...

What a wonderful thing for you to do.

EMily said...

How exciting! I am sure she will do a fabulous job!

Ann in the UP said...

Congratulations, Abby. I know the dog lovers that you visit will love you and will consider your time there a wonderful treat.

Have a good time! I will look forward to pictures!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! My little dog isn't quite a good citizen yet, but we're working on it!

Tonya said...

Good for you!! What a fabulous thing to do with your special furry friend. He seems very excited too!! Cute take on the prompt.

kayerj said...

how nice for you. kaye—the road goes ever ever on

KatBouska said...

That's awesome! You have to take a lot of classes and training to be certified to do that. What a special pup!

Abby (the dog) said...

I liked the training classes--got lots of treats and compliments and met some other nice dogs too! My trainer said I'm one of the most docile dogs she ever met in her 30 years of training! Thanks for your words of encouragement everyone! Woof! Woof!

Post a Comment