Monday, July 9, 2012

Aww Mondays: A Marine Goose

On one of Abby's morning walks, we discovered this cute goose in the Marine uniform and went back later to get a picture of it.  You just never know what we will find in our neighborhood.

Find more AWW Mondays and at Jodi's Journey.

(We are donating 50 cents for each legitimate comment we receive on all our blogs during June and July to The Wounded Warrior Project which helps wounded warriors and their families returning from current conflicts.)

Share this:

9 comments:

Karen said...

That is so cute. I wonder if they have a Marine in the family. Enjoy your week.

Sandee said...

Awww...that's adorable indeed. Abby finds the coolest things on her walks.

Have a terrific Awww...Monday. :)

BeadedTail said...

That is so cute!

Lucky Lady said...

aww that is special

Lin said...

Oh, he is a snappy dresser! Too bad my goose lost her head or she would have loved to have met him!

Mike Golch said...

Oh I love it.now I want an USAF one for my Goose.

Karen said...

I just noticed the project you're donating to is the same one I ran a 5K for on the 4th of July. Wounded Warriors project is a great one.

Mrs4444 said...

Must be a Navy household, I guess :)

Anonymous said...

Cool website buddy I am gona suggest this to all my list of contacts.
best dog sites

Post a Comment