Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My 8th Gotcha Day by Spunky Doodle




Thanks for stopping by to visit me today, on my 8th anniversary of my Gotcha Day! My mom chose some pictures of me she thought showed my cuteness and beauty for the slide show down memory lane. Hope you enjoy it!

I have a good life here and am so happy Karen brought me in to live with her. I was born in May as a feral! She couldn't stand the thought of me struggling through the winter to survive, especially after my other brothers and sisters all found homes. She thought I was the cutest and spunkiest anyway when she saw me trying to climb the big tree and always be on top of the others. Even if she had decided to take one of us before the others were all gone, she still would have chosen me! I can be moody at times, but still like lying in bed next to my mom and playing with her. Hope I get some extra play time today and maybe a special treat too!

(We are donating 50 cents for each legitimate comment we receive on all our blogs during June and July to The Wounded Warrior Project which helps wounded warriors and their families returning from current conflicts.)

Share this:

6 comments:

Sandee said...

♪♪Happy Anniversary to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Anniversary to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Anniversary Dear Spunky Doodle, ♪♪
♪♪Happy Anniversary to you.♪♪

Ann in the UP said...

I hope you get all your wishes coming true on your Gotcha Day. Bella and Tony have a Gotcha Day this month too and I love to look at the pictures of when they were just wee kittens.

We love you guys and think cats are wonderful additions to our families!

Rebecca Mecomber said...

I like Spunky, and what a terrific name!

BeadedTail said...

Happy Gotcha Day Spunky Doodle! We enjoyed your photos! You're a big help around the house helping your dad read the paper, making sure the fridge is stocked and keeping the pizza warm! Hope you enjoy your celebration today!

Lin said...

Happy Gotcha Day to all of you!! what a nice life you have there!

Mrs4444 said...

What a beautiful, happy kitty. Happy Gotcha Day! :)

Post a Comment