Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Don't See This Every Day Walking Down the Sidewalk

Our quiet street in a Cleveland suburb with houses close together

When riding down our street this week, we were surprised to see this walking down the street:


This 5-yr-old girl had a pony come to her birthday party and give rides to every one walking on the sidewalk.  I sometimes see mounted policemen on horses in downtown Cleveland but this was the first time I ever saw one walking on the sidewalk in my neighborhood!  What is the most unusual thing you ever saw in your neighborhood? 

(We are donating 50 cents for each legitimate comment we receive on all our blogs during June and July to The Wounded Warrior Project which helps wounded warriors and their families returning from current conflicts.)

Share this:

3 comments:

Lin said...

Aw, that is sure cute! Did you get a ride??? Hahaha!

I think the strangest thing I've seen down our street was a deer. Em was standing at the corner waiting for her schoolbus when a deer came out of nowhere and zoomed right past her. I yelled for her to stand still so it didn't run her over. She was so scared!

BeadedTail said...

That's a pretty pony! What a fun idea for a birthday party! We just have deer, bunnies and opossums but so far I haven't seen a horse! They are on the forest trails near our neighborhood though.

Mrs4444 said...

Hm. Can't say that I've ever seen a horse in my neighborhood, but we did once see a turkey and a peacock strutting around together. We didn't even believe it when Kyle told us to look out the window. Funny.

Post a Comment