Sunday, March 18, 2012

Now Where's Spunky?

Peek . . . here I am!  You found me.
Our Spunky Doodle is such a spunkster!  When I'm at the computer, sometimes she'll go under the desk and get back behind it by all the cords which makes me nervous.  One day not too long ago, she went exploring back there and I didn't know where she was.  I heard some rattling and when I opened the door to where my CPU is, there she was perched on top of it.  I tried to get her to hop out the front, but no, she just turned around and went back down via the cords.  She cracks me up! 

(50 cents per legitimate comment during March goes to The American Cancer Society by sponsoring Mrs 4444 and Lucky Lady in The Race For Life.)

Share this:

6 comments:

Mike Golch said...

they do like to get into everything.Harvey used to get tangled up in my computers cables as well.

BeadedTail said...

Spunky, you are such a character! It's good to keep your mom wondering what you're up to next!

Ann in the UP said...

We had a Big Dog visitor yesterday who would like to be friends with our three cats.

Uh-uh. They all vanished, but the minute the dog left, they all appeared, looking out the window to watch her leave.

Rebecca said...

Hoh boy! Spunky is living up to his name.

Livvy LOVES the computer. Makes a great perch. The old one had the power button right on top (?!?! apparently the computer manufacturers never had cats!) and she would shut down the computer every time she jumped up. After a few times of ranting, I finally got smart and changed the settings so that nothing happened when the power button was pressed!

Gattina said...

Our cat Arthur does exactly the same, and he likes to sleep on the tower because it's warm !

Sandee said...

She has her way of doing things and that's that. Good girl.

Have a terrific Sunday. :)

Post a Comment