Tuesday, November 22, 2011

We're Thankful The Browns Finally Won A Game!





The Browns actually won, but barely. It came right down to the end again, but this time they held on to beat Jacksonville 14-10. I was surprised they actually scored a touchdown early in the game and although they did go for a field goal once late in the game, it was ruled as missed. Depending on the camera angle, it could have gone either way and our kicker thought it was good. It went over the far right goal post so was hard to tell. All in all, the Browns played well this game. Our defense really came through at the end and thanks to the Jacksonville receiver letting the ball bounce off his chest in the end zone, we won!  Hope you enjoyed the video of us all watching together, except for Spunky Doodle who just isn't interested in football.

Karen and Manny reading during Browns game.

During the first half I finished reading Angel Fire and Manny joined me! Doesn't he look cute when he reads along with me?

We wish you all a happy Thanksgiving!

Share this:

6 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I hope that you and gerald have a fantanstic thanksgiving.

BeadedTail said...

At least someone's team is winning! Manny is so cute reading along with you! Isabella is helping me type this. Did you know kitties can type with their eyes closed? :)

Traci Marie Wolf said...

Yay!!!! My husband and I are both happy for you and your town.

Karen Jo said...

I am glad that your team won. Manny looks so cute reading along with you. Thank you so much for the kind words about Emma. I really appreciate it.

Karen and Gerard said...

Mike, Hope you do too! Thanks!

Beaded Tail: Manny was very interested in that book. Cats are very intelligent, not surprised they can type with their eyes closed.

Traci: Thanks! It is a rare thing when the Browns can actually win. It came right down to the final seconds again!

Karen Jo: Glad you liked the picture of Manny reading with me. I love this picture because it does look like he's actually reading here!

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Cute video. But I'm with Spunky Doodle. Zzzzzzz to sports. lol.

Post a Comment