|I'm in the back--King's Island|
- I Rode an elephant (at King's Island). (A Long Drive Out of My Comfort Zone)
- I Rode a camel (at the Cleveland zoo).
- I’ve taught grades 3-12 in Sunday School over the years and did some camp counseling at two different camp grounds (AWANA Scholarship camp and Beulah Beach) during some of my vacations..
- I’ve held all of the following positions in AWANA clubs: Commander, Director, Secretary and Leader and earned the Citation Award for completing all the books. (Harry's Most Fun Project--The AWANA Grand Prix)
- I wrote and self-published two books: My Funny Dad, Harry and Abby Finds a Good Home.
- I participated in a small group Bible study that met at 7:30 a.m. on Saturday mornings for four years (yes, I'm a morning person).
- During my teens, I was on a Bible Quiz team and as an adult I coached several teams. We quizzed against other Christian and Missionary Alliance churches.
- I took a Creative Movement class at Malone College and learned to square dance. It was fun!
- I wore a baseball cap and tennis shoes with my wedding dress (not at the wedding though).
- I got rid of our stove and now do not have one in our kitchen, just a microwave. (Living With No Stove--A Good Decision)
- I’ve read 85 books so far this year and over 586 in my lifetime. (Who keeps track of how many books they read? Avid book loves on Shelfari, that's who. It's a great website for book lovers!)
- I put my pizza in the cupboard instead of the refrigerator . . . not once, but twice! (Foolish Things: Where Does the Pizza Go?)
|Our AWANA Grand Prix race with track that my dad built.|
|Reading at the zoo|