Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Unique Presentation of The Hallelujah Chorus in Alaska

This video from the small Yupiq Eskimo Village of Quinhagak, Alaska, was a school computer project intended for the other Yupiq villages in the area." I found this over at Along the Way and just had to share it with you!





I think it's amazing that none of the letters were going the wrong way by mistake and that they were flipped right on cue! A lot of work went into making this video and I really enjoyed it! Hope you will too.

Share this:

5 comments:

Sandee said...

Way cool. Love it.

Have a terrific day. :)

Lin said...

THAT was G R E A T!!!!! WOWEE!! I'm gonna have to watch that again and again. :)

My favorite is the sled dogs part.

Karen and Gerard said...

Glad you both liked the video! I thought it was very cool!

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across the video not too long ago and was going to post it also!!! You beat me to it!! Loved it!!! Thanks for sharing!

Shanda said...

Love it! Thanks for directing me here.

Post a Comment