Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fun Before Work by Spunky Doodle




I am a very brave kitty cat and love to try new things, unlike my humans who like their routine. I was just sitting on the rocking chair watching Karen at the computer before she went to work when I got a brilliant idea! I looked up and started thinking about jumping way up high to the top of the secretary. Karen looked over so I shared my thoughts with her. The rocking chair though moved too much. I knew I couldn't jump from it and shared my problem with Karen who switched chairs so I could do the jump. I got up my courage and went for it. I made it! It is a really good view up there but not much room and Karen asked me nicely not to knock ther stuff off the top so I didn't. When I jumped, the chair turned so the back was farther away. I made it without getting hurt, but the cassettes sure made a lot of racket when the chair hit the table they are on. Now, what will my next adventure be?


What about you? Have you had any adventures lately?

Stop by Pet Pride for more pet posts or link up yours.

Share this:

9 comments:

Daisy said...

Way to go! Harley and I love climbing our tree and perches and jumping up on stuff, too! That was a wild dismount.

Anonymous said...

I love your Spunky Doodle video. I'll bet he would of jumped faster if there was a mouse up there :-)

Take care and have a nice day :-)

And thanks for your recent comment on My Blog

Mike Golch said...

they do like getting into mischief don't they?

BeadedTail said...

That was quite an adventure Spunky! The coming down part didn't look too fun though. We're glad you didn't get hurt!

Spunky Doodle said...

Daisy: Thanks! Those cassette tapes were so noisy!

Ron: I probably would have be no mice are allowed in this house--only my toy ones!

Mike: I try--it's my destiny!

Beaded Tail: Nope, didn't get hurt. It wasn't very graceful though.

Thanks everyone for watching my video! Wish more came to see it--I feel like I'm losing my popularity. My posts usually get more comments than Karen's. Wonder what happened.

mountainwoman said...

Wow Karen, that was quite the jump. Very impressive Spunky Doodle! I'm glad your items on the top of the secretary stayed put. That was impressive too that Spunky Doodle didn't knock those over. As to adventures, I guess with the geese around I'm definitely having some. Enjoyed the video and you have a lovely home.

Mrs4444 said...

Such a daredevil! And you are one sweet pet owner.

Sylvia K said...

I love you video, Spunky Doodle! You're a lot braver than I am!

Sam Schnauzer

Kay L. Davies said...

Hi Spunky and Manny — This is Lindy. We met on Pet Pride. My mom and I sure enjoyed your jumping video, Spunky, but it looks like a good thing Manny didn't try to join you on top of the secretary.
I don't jump very much, just up onto my window seat, and onto my seat between Dad's recliner and Mom's recliner. But I bounce. Apparently other dogs like me also do it, so it is called The Golden Bounce. It is a very special dance Goldens do when they are happy, like today when they meet new friends on Pet Pride.

Lindy and Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

Post a Comment