Friday, November 15, 2013

7 Friday Fragments (funny, educational, life, products)


Friday Fragments is hosted by Half Past Kissin' Time for bloggers to post a list of short things on their minds that aren't really enough for a whole post to give Mrs. 4444 a break for the summer. Here we go:

Screeching Stopped

After about a month of screeching, we took our KIA into the repair shop. Whenever we started it up it would screech but then stop once we got going. It would screech when we turned the steering wheel sometimes too. In half an hour, it was fixed--just something going on with a belt. The best part was meeting a huge German Shepherd named Tank.

Nice Watch

We got a free watch with our Blair order. It's really nice with easy-to-read actual numbers. Too bad is doesn't work but what do you expect for free, right? It was disappointing though because that was really the only reason we placed an order. Although the velour shirts are very nice.

Stop the Stink

This is the funniest commercial I've seen in a long time. It was at the beginning of a Just For Laughs video but when I went to embed it, there was a different commercial so I looked it up on YouTube and here it is for your laugh of the day.

Happiest Story of The Week

Lady and her cat got reunited after 5 years thanks to a microchip in the cat. We have one in Abby but not in our cats since they stay indoors.

Joint Juice

I just found a Glucosamine-Chondroitin supplement drink with vitamin D3 that I like. Find out more at jointjuice.com. Unfortunately, Giant Eagle is discontinuing it.

Picasa

Anyone know how to delete pics from a picasa album. It seems every picture I ever uploaded to my blogs is automatically in there. I just recently discovered that I can reuse pics from there so I have many duplicates.

Community Dinner

I'm looking forward to helping with our church's community dinner this coming Thursday. I'm taking the whole day off since it's the same day as my bone density test. This way I can help set up in the morning and help wait on tables or distribute the groceries. We are planning to give a nice bag of groceries to every family who comes that they can take home. The stockpile of donated groceries is coming along nicely.

Share this:

3 comments:

Doreen McGettigan said...

That commercial is hilarious!
I hope your bone density goes well and how kind of you to help out at church on the same day.
We have chips in our dogs too. They have gotten out of our yard twice, scaring us to death. The police where about to take them to the vet to check for chips when we called asking for help.

Sandee said...

See if you can return the watch for a new one that works. Just a thought.

Have a fabulous day and weekend. :)

Unknown said...

How nice of your church to provide a meal and a bag of groceries. Food is very expensive compared to what most people make. God bless your church family.

Post a Comment