Monday, April 8, 2013

Awww Mondays: Boxing Practice by Spunky Doodle



My mom thinks I need some exercise so tries to play with me at least a little bit every day. I like to play with her Kindle cord that she plugs into the computer to load books to her Kindle. In the video, you can see me get in some boxing practice with that toy while my mom was at the computer. I have to stay in shape for when I have to put Manny Boy in his place. I love that I can get my mom to take much needed breaks from the computer. Us cats can be very helpful that way. If you are attached to your computer, perhaps you should get a cat too!

I surprised my mom when I actually grabbed it and threw in a little tug-of-war game--ha, ha!

Share some cuteness by linking up with the Awww Monday hop or even Monday Mischief and Cats on Tuesday, Pet Pride.


Share this:

18 comments:

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Aw, Spunky Doodle! You really can box! I only get a few swats from my kittehs and then they walk away. Lucky does, however, enjoy chasing his mousie and sock toys when we toss them around the living room. So I guess you'd say he enjoys track and field more than boxing. Hee.

Sparkle said...

Spunky does a great job! No whining that she "coulda been a contender" here - she IS a contender!

Spunky Doodle said...

I was actually doing it for several minutes. I stopped when the camera came out to think if I wanted to show my private boxing session to the world or not, but decided I would share my practice secret with your all. Hope you like my video and subscribe to our channel!

Lovable Derek said...

Very cute.
Thanks for this.

2browndawgs said...

That is some mighty fine boxing. Very cute. :)

Kathe W. said...

very clever kitty! Have a great day!

Sheltie Times said...

Quite the boxer.

Unknown said...

Awww...Karen this is such a cute video with Spunky Doodle, he is having a great time at his boxing practice, this is just awesome.

Have a blessed day Karen :-)

Jody

snoopy@snoopysdogblog said...

Hey Spunky,

You'll be in the Olympics soon with those boxing skills buddy!! Very cute!!

My Mum is on the computer too much too, another good reason for us to get a Cat! :)

Hope you're having a fun day :)

Your pal Snoopy :)

Sandee said...

Awww, that was adorable and then some. I loved the music too. I fit purrfectly.

Have a purrfect Awww Monday. ☺

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting
a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us valuable information to work on.

You have done a extraordinary job!

Have a look at my web page: full article

Lucky Lady said...

that was too cute have a great week

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

AWwww what a cutie love the boxing practice lol

BeadedTail said...

You have some great moves Spunky! You are an adorable face too!

Lin said...

I love that workout! I think it's good for the abs too, right?

Spunky Doodle said...

Thanks for all your comments here, it is a very good workout for my pudgy tummy too. By the way, I am a FEMALE cat who can box with the best of any male cats around.

SquirrelQueen said...

Hey Spunky, you've got some really great moves. We have no doubt you could hold your own with any other cat, boy or girl.

Purrs,
Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

Post a Comment