Sunday, April 1, 2012

Don't Judge By Looks



I loved how this pair nailed it and made the judges and audience feel foolish for laughing at them at the beginning. So often we make judgments based on appearances, don't we? I'm sure it took a lot of courage for Jonathan to go on that show and I give him a lot of credit for being loyal to his friend who helped give him the confidence he needed to do it. Simon told him he thought he should dump his friend because she may hold him back but he said they would continue as a duo. Good for him! It's not always easy to overcome a bad first impression, but this 17-yr. old boy did it in just a few seconds--as soon as he started to sing. (50 cents per legitimate comment during March goes to The American Cancer Society by sponsoring Mrs 4444 and Lucky Lady in The Race For Life.)

 Share this:

3 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

I agree. I really loved that video! There is beauty in all of us.

Doreen said...

I agree also. How often and sadly we judge by our first impressions. Go Mrs. 4444 and Happy Spring to the Zemeks!!

Rebecca said...

I was also so impressed by the video that even I posted about it on my blog!

Post a Comment