Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bring Some Water Along by Abby


We were waiting for a nice warm day to show you my great water bottle I got for Christmas.  It got up into the 70s last Sunday so was a perfect day for my mom to come along to take the picture.  It's a Gulpy pet water dispenser that my daddy brings along on our walks now so I have clean water to drink if I get thirsty along the way. It also helps me be able to keep going longer on warm days! He shakes it a bit and water slowly comes out of the bottle into the little trough that opens up for me to drink from. Then it folds up nicely so he can carry it easily or even clip it on his belt if he wanted to.  Below is a picture of me showing you how it works.

Ah, that tastes good!
I recommend this for any doggie,  My mom found this at a special store at Westpark mall in Strongsville, Ohio.  It came from the same store that my daddy got me the big cookie shaped like a bone and the dog brick puzzle game.  The links will take you to my YouTube videos of demonstrating both these items.  Woof!  Woof!


(50 cents per legitimate comment during April goes to Paralyzed Veterans of America.)

Share this:

4 comments:

BeadedTail said...

That's a pretty cool water jug Abby! It's important to stay hydrated on our walks so I'll get my mommy to check that out!

Woos,
Sadie

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

A friend of mine mentioned that her dog doesn't like the strange bottle, so she takes along ice cubes in a plastic baggie and gives those to her dog along the way.

Mrs4444 said...

That is really, really cool! I've never seen anything like it. I also like the ice cube idea--smart!

Bicontinental Dachshund said...

What a great water bottle!

Post a Comment