Monday, October 11, 2010

Meet Me On Monday by Karen



Here's the questions for this meme hosted by Never Growing Old to help our readers get to know us better so sometimes we'll post it on this blog, and sometimes on our other blog. Today, I put my answers here and Gerard's are over at Grab A Book From Our Stack since we each have some different answers on this one.

1. Do your pants get hung on a hangar or folded?
My dress slacks are hung on a hanger but my jeans are rolled up in my drawer. By rolling them, they don't get creased.

2. If you are stranded on an Island, what 3 things would you need to have with you (not including humans or electronic devices)?
Sleeping bag, matches, bottled water.  Am I practical or what?

3. Where is the farthest you have ever traveled to?
As a kid, I went to see Niagara Falls on the Canadian side but the farthest I've ever traveled as an adult would be to King's Island in Cincinnati, Ohio which was a 4-hour drive.

4. Do you live in a house, trailer or apartment, etc.?
We live in a brick house on a quiet street.

5. What is your most hated household chore?
Cleaning a toilet--fortunately for me, my husband does all our household chores.

Tweet This
Tweet Me from Karen & Gerard Zemek

5 comments:

Empty Nester said...

Oh wow...your husband does household chores? I'm impressed! I'm also a new follower from Meet Me On Monday!

Breathing In Grace said...

Thanks for stopping by Jeremiah 29:11 and leaving me such a sweet comment!!! :)

BeadedTail said...

You are practical! I'd have to have a dog or cat with me on the island too.

Karen and Gerard said...

Empty Nester: Welcome to our blog! Oh yes, Gerard does ALL the household chores except for feeding the cats and cleaning their litter boxes--that's the only chore I do other than paying bills if you count that as a chore.

Deb: Welcome to our blog. Hope you will return!

Beaded Tail: Oh believe me, I thought about it and would miss them terribly, but then I'd have to bring along food for them too and I'm only allowed 3 items. Besides, I'm sure they would rather be at home.

Hanna: Welcome to our blog and thanks for following us!

tahtimbo said...

I would have to say that, cleaning in general, is my most hated chore. If I had to be specific, it would be cleaning the kitchen counter. Why that? Well, it seems that things magically appear on it and clutter it up after it is cleaned.

Post a Comment