Saturday, October 9, 2010

Look What We Saw During The OSU Game


During the Ohio State football game Saturday, Gerard and I both took Abby out for a walk and we saw this guy run up and down the sidewalk waving an Ohio State flag because the Buckeyes had just scored.  We thought it was funny and since I happened to have my camera with me, I took a picture.  We live in a great neighborhood with many dog and cat owners and lots of Buckeye and Browns fans!


Manny and Spunky Doodle were having a nice time sharing the sun spot together in the computer room.  Seeing them so content and relaxed inspired me to even lay down for about 15 minutes.  I did way more walking today than usual at the park and then to a couple fall festivals at nearby churches.  I wish days like this would never end but alas, it is now 10:05 p.m. and I must get to bed--tomorrow is another day!

Hope you had a good Saturday too!  What did you do?

Tweet This Tweet Me from Karen & Gerard Zemek

2 comments:

dtbrents said...

That's a funny story. The Razorback's won today. We felt like running around with a flag. Have a great week. Doylene

BeadedTail said...

That's funny that he walks around with the flag when they score! Guess it's a way to feel like he's a part of the game.

We didn't have any sun spots here on Saturday since it's raining but we all enjoyed a nice, lazy day anyway!

Post a Comment