|Can you guess what bugs Gerard about the top shelf?|
- Gerard just told me the other day that if we would use a different bowl for Abby's food, we could have all three bowls in our bear plate set on the shelf and it would look better. We've been using one of these bowls for close to a year at least and he just mentioned that it bothered him. This cracked me up that such a thing bugged him. I immediately looked for a different bowl for Abby and found one.
This is NOT good!
Yesterday, the rubber stripping at the bottom of my middle van door came loose again, impeding the opening and closing of the door. This bugs me because we use this door every week when we visit the skilled care facilities with Abby. I already had this problem fixed once before and now it happened again.
- We have these stubborn stains in our den and I've tried three different cleaners to try getting them out but none have worked. Granted, the Nature's Miracle says to use it first or it will react with the previous chemicals used and won't work. Well, of the three, it still seemed to work best. I used it on the spot farthest right and at least it foamed up and made it lighter. It's supposed to draw the urine out of the carpet. That first one, the foam just made the spot bigger and the Bissell stomp n go didn't seem to do anything at all. It is the easiest one to use though. Hopefully it will work on stains not set in better!
- I went to the cupboard to have a piece of my Malley's candy and was shocked to find only three pieces left! Last I looked, there were like three whole rows left! I did say Gerard could have "some" too, but he ate practically the whole box! These were really good creams so I packed the last three pieces into my lunch bag. Guess he felt bad because he just bought two big special dark Hershey chocolate bars and told me I could have one--he just found out that a little dark chocolate is good for you. Gerard says, "NO, I DID NOT EAT THE WHOLE BOX! I KNOW WHAT I ATE, AND I KNOW I DIDN'T!" (I think I had about 6 pieces, at the most 8.)
- The free YAMMER pen I got writes nice with a fine line which I like, and is wide so easy to hold. The only trouble is that the clicker won't stay down to keep the point out. I taped it down with scotch tape, but it only holds for a day and then I have to retape it the next day.
- Finally, having lights on in an empty room bugs me. I see no reason for this, but Gerard does it every time he vacuums. He says it's easier because then he doesn't have to turn the lights on and off while he maneuvers the vacuum cleaner around. I guess I can see that at least makes a little sense, right? But why put on both lights in the dining room while he goes to walk the dog? I even turn out the one light and turn it back on when it's near time for his return.
|These stains are too tough for these three cleaners.|
|These were so good--a gift from my ex-boss for Christmas.|
|I really like this pen . . . I'd like it more if I didn't have to tape it..|