Monday, September 22, 2008

Unexpected Playtime With Spunky Doodle


Spunky used to play more before Manny came and I've been trying to engage her in play whenever I play with Manny so I was pleased this morning when she expressed interest in a string I saw hanging out of my crewel picture by the bed. As I was pulling it out, Spunky came back on the bed and started playing with it. It got me wondering about a couple things. Maybe she is just bored with the other string I usually use. I wonder if the string matters to cats. Maybe Spunky doesn't like the other one anymore because I play with Manny with it and he bites it now. Maybe she likes the one-on-one play, perhaps Manny being nearby is intimidating or upsetting somehow. I wish I knew. Perhaps some of my cat blogging friends could give me some insight into this. Maybe she was just in the mood to play this morning. I don't know, but I enjoyed these few minutes of fun with my cat this morning before getting dressed. Hope you enjoy the video!

0 comments:

Post a Comment