Monday, September 29, 2008

Finally, A Win for the Cleveland Browns!


It figures, the Browns win the week I bet against them. I didn't know when I picked my teams that Palmer would not be playing this game. Anyhow, I'm glad the Browns managed to win the battle of the two 0-3 teams. The Bengals really bungled it up! The funniest play of the game in my opinion was the interception and fumble all on the same play!

Have you ever seen a game with that many penalties? I don't think I have. It reminded of the old familiar song, "Old McDonald Had a Farm" with a flag, flag here and a flag, flag there. Here a flag, there a flag, everywhere a flag, flag!

The victory was bitter sweet for me because it meant I lost my office pool. I really wanted the Browns to win so figured they probably would if I bet against them. It worked! They have a bye next week so I won't have to choose whether to bet that game or not.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good strategy. maybe next time i'll consider betting against my team... hehe. congratulations.

Unknown said...

My DH is convinced that it's because he is watching the game that his team loses. Sometimes if it's getting toward the end of the game and it's really close he'll turn it off so he doesn't "curse" them!

BeadedTail said...

Yay for you and yay for us - the Chiefs won too!

Post a Comment