Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What Kind of Book Are You?




I am Realistic Fiction



You are an outgoing person and very interested in others. You have many relationships that are important to you.
You are always willing to lend an ear to a friend with a problem. And you're even pretty good at giving advice!
Some may accuse you of loving drama, but you just seem to find yourself in the middle of it.
You are a true people person. You find the lives of others to be fascinating. You're up for hearing anyone's life story.


I do like realistic fiction so that's why I like Jodi Picoult. I am always willing to help someone out if I can as you can see from all the link love I give on my blogs and also even when commenting sometimes. I find other people's life stories interesting, thus I like reading personal blogs and biographies.
Why not take the quiz and share your results in the comments.

Tweet This

Tweet Me from Karen & Gerard Zemek

5 comments:

Jen said...

I'm fantasy/sci-fi. Oh how right they are!

Jen

Sandee said...

You Are Humor

You love to laugh at life, and if possible, get others to laugh along with you.

You believe there's always a humorous side to everything. And your sense of humor ranges from upbeat to very dark.

You are outrageous and very honest. You're often the only one willing to say what everyone else is thinking.

You are witty and verbally talented. You like to play with words and say things in interesting ways.


This is so me. Right on the money.

Have a terrific day Karen. :)

Helene said...

I was realistic fiction too! The part about being caught up in the middle of drama is so true for me. And it's always due to family arguments. You know, the "he said, she said" type of arguments where there's someone always caught in the middle of the drama. That would be me.

I love Jodi Picoult too!!! She and Harlan Coben are my favorite authors!!!

Tina Kubala said...

I'm Fantasy/Sci Fi. As in food, you are what you eat.

The Silver Age Sara said...

I love these quizzes. I'm Realistic Fiction too. I also love blogs. I get to hear about so many different parts of the country I'll probably never be able to visit and meet so many interesting and wonderful people and I've made incredible friends too.

Post a Comment