Monday, October 19, 2009

A Big Smile For You


I like car rides. Mostly because the car takes me to the park and sometimes to the spa. I also liked going to dog training classes at PetSmart but those are done with now--I graduated! Saturday, I went to a doggie Halloween party! This is one of my biggest smiles so I chose this for Dory's Backyard Smiley-Fest contest. Hope I win! Here are pictures of my favorite park--isn't it pretty? I went here yesterday. In fact, you really should visit my blog to read about my unusual weekend--it was very good!:
















You can join too at Dory's Backyard Smiley-Fest Contest 2009.
Visit Abby's blog here.
(I start back to work today in the mornings so won't be able to be on the computer blogging and commenting on blogs all day anymore, boo hoo! It was nice while it lasted.)

Tweet This

Tweet Me from Karen & Gerard Zemek

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Daisy said...

Good luck, Abby! You have a pretty smile.

Sandee said...

That's a very big smile. Good luck Abby. The park is awesome too.

Good luck back at work. Just take it easy.

Have a terrific day. :)

The Silver Age Sara said...

Loved the pictures and I'm glad you're well enough to be back at work.

Post a Comment