Thursday, December 26, 2019

My Pets Gave me a Present!

Thanks to my wonderful husband, my pets were able to do a bit of shopping for me on the animal rescue site and give me this pretty purple flannel shirt for Christmas.  I would have held Spunky but she doesn't like to be held so we just gathered around her to get her in the picture too.  It's hard to see in the picture, but there are paw prints on the shirt.

Roxy got this shirt for my husband:


Spunky is old (15) so past the age of playing with toys and on a special diet that doesn't allow her to eat anything else so treats are out too.  I just pet her more and she likes that I am nearby more through the day now that I'm retired.


For Roxy, she got some fun toys from the lady I used to take the bus to work with:  a squeaky ball and a soft fabric toy.  Roxy also is getting some training with Don Sullivan's The Perfect dog kit.  It has two DVDs that Roxy watched with us and a special command collar for correction when needed.  So far, we worked on not pulling on the leash with good success.  I'm sure I'll be posting more about this in the future.

Share this:

2 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Sounds like you all had a fun Christmas and those are both cool shirts!

Summer said...

What nice gifs from Spunky and Roxy!

Post a Comment