Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I like it by Manny Boy (Cats on Tuesday)

I like it

Whenever our mom brings in something new, we always have to check it out.  This time she brought in a new sweater she got from a co-worker.  When she laid it on the bed to wear it on Sunday, I tried it out.  It is very warm and comfortable so I approve!  (She likes it too!)  Do your cats like to lay on your clothes?

Remember to vote for me in the Cat Time Valentine Contest on Facebook.  Voting ends Thursday and I need lots more votes to win the PetSmart gift card--my entry title is heaven because it doesn't get any better than this:
Heaven
Hop over to Camera Critters and Cats on Tuesday.


Share this:

6 comments:

Sandee said...

Love your spam comment. That's why I turned off the anonymous comments. I got tons of spam.

When I had cats, before I became highly allergic, I let them be on whatever they wanted to be on. They ruled the house and that was okay with me.

Have a terrific day. :)

BeadedTail said...

It's the rules that we must check out any new thing that comes in the house so good job Manny!

Purrs,
Angel & Isabella

Anonymous said...

Hey Manny! Thanks for stopping by my blog, nice to meet you! I must say, it was incredibly considerate of you to check out that lovely sweater BEFORE your Mom wore it! LOL Good luck with the Kitty contest! You are a handsome feline!

Sparkle said...

My favorite thing to lie on is my human's dirty laundry! Is that TMI?

Thistle Cove Farm said...

My dogs and I sleep together and they love to get into my suitcase when I'm trying to pack for a trip.

snoopy@snoopysdogblog said...

I think it's cool that you check stuff out and give your stamp of approval!

I always know if Mum's got new clothes as they smell different - I give them the sniff over!!

Have fun,

Your pal Snoopy :)

Post a Comment