Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Are You Powerful, Organized, Grounded or Social?

This test from blogthings interested me enough that I took it.  My results below describe me very well.  I don't know about that last part about being a good mediator, but the rest of the statements are right on.



You Are Grounded


If slow and steady wins the race, then you're going to be crowned grand champion. You are consistently consistent.

You pride yourself on being dependable and reliable. You are a rock, and you are especially loyal to your friends and family.

You're the kind of person who finds it hard to say no to someone in need, and why would you even want to? Helping out gives you a sense of purpose.

You do well with a routine and consistency. You find 'boring' to be quite rich and deep. You enjoy perfecting your everyday tasks.

You are agreeable whenever possible. Disagreeing stresses you out, so you only stand your ground when it's necessary.

You are patient and very open to changing your mind. You are always willing to hear someone out, and you are a good mediator.


Take the Personality test for yourself.

9 comments:

Lin said...

Oh, mine was dead on! Scary how that really described me. I am "powerful", I guess.

Sandee said...

I'm Social

You are a people person. You value personal connections, and you don't quite feel like yourself if you haven't gotten a 'friend fix' recently.

You are very emotional, and you don't hide your feelings from others. You wear your heart on your sleeve, and let everyone know what you're feeling.

You tend to be charming and quite popular. Even if people doesn't seem to like you at first, they usually come around and warm up to you.

You are persuasive and influential without trying to be... although sometimes you try to be! People are often convinced by your actions, words, or example.

You love to tell stores, and you're quite a storyteller. You have animated facial expressions and gestures when you talk.
You are trusting and optimistic. You believe in people, and by doing this, you bring out the best in them.

Yep, that's me indeed. ☺

Rebecca said...

Cute quiz. I am "Organized"!

Karen and Gerard said...

My husband came out powerful too. Thanks for sharing and it seems this is actually a pretty accurate quiz. We have each category represented here! Thanks for sharing the whole description, Sandy. It's fun to see the details of the category I think.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Mine was...YOU ARE ORGANIZED: and overall it was pretty true!

You are driven by an acute sense of responsibility and conscientiousness. You are a firm believer in pulling your own weight.
You like rules more than most people. Even if they're a pain to follow, you like to know where the boundaries are.

You are analytical and cool headed. When confronted with a monumental problem, you're willing to go slow and take one step at a time.
Even if you aren't a scientist, you have a lot of respect for the scientific method. You like to test out ideas and theories.

You appreciate quality, and you have high standards for everything in your life. You always give others credit for a job well done.
You have a head for facts. You are very precise and detail oriented. And you can't help but correct people when they are wrong!

Beth Ann Chiles said...

Going to have to try this one, Karen!! Sounds like a good way to spend a few minutes! :-)

Gina Gao said...

I find that I was organized, which pretty much is a good description.

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Beth Ann Chiles said...

I'm social!!! Pretty accurate!!! Thanks for posting this, Karen. I may do a post on it myself now!!!!

Kara said...

I'm grounded. Same as you! I actually think it's pretty accurate about me. Maybe not everything, but a lot of them. It was a fun little quiz! I always think things like that are fun to see if they really can describe you or not. :D Thanks for mentioning it!

Post a Comment