Monday, December 10, 2012

"Monday Quiz Meme"

Four Questions For Monday from Acting Balanced.

1. What is your favorite charity to donate to?
2. When was the last time you danced?
3. How do you show someone you care about them?
4. Do you send holiday cards?

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

My Answers:

1. What is your favorite charity to donate to?
This is a very hard one because there are so many. If I had to pick just one, I think it would be The Jesus Film Project, or Samaritan's Purse, or Covenant House, or AWANA or Best Friends, or Joni and Friends or ASPCA or The City Mission or Boys Town or Children International or The Wounded Warrior Project or Caroline's Kids Pet Rescue, and of course our church--Parma Heights Baptist Church.

2. When was the last time you danced?
Friday, I always do a little Friday happy dance.


3. How do you show someone you care about them?
Send them an encouraging or funny email, give gifts and let them know I'm praying for them.

4. Do you send holiday cards?
Yes. If I don't, I feel guilty. I tried not to one year and ended up giving in and doing it anyhow.

My 5th question this week is ... What is the best part about growing old?
I think having more wisdom and more patience.


Share this:

9 comments:

Karen said...

I agree, patience is the one thing I have more of! I wish I'd had it 30 years ago!

Sandee said...

Cool meme. Not heard of this one before now. I'll bet there are a lot of question added each week.

Have a terrific day. :)

retired not tired said...

The best part of growing old is being retired and watching my grandchildren keep me amused. I never had to time to appreciate my kids because I was so busy raising them. Grandchildren are my reward for raising my children well.

blueyes said...

The best part? I guess it would be the fact that I can choose when and IF I want to speak to my family.

Sparkle said...

You certainly have a lot of favorite charities! Just between you and me... in the 10 years I've known my human, she has not gotten any more patient!

HeY J said...

Best part of getting older is knowing more about life and people, you get to do cool things and know who matters and who doesn't maturity gives you that gift!!

Wayne W Smith said...

I can be cynical and people forgive for it. Thanks for participating in the MQAM - hope to see you again next week.

Actingbalanced said...

Having wisdom

Nani said...

I think I'd just feel lost without doing our cards at Christmastime.

The best part of growing older is first and foremost growing older! After producing a memorial video for a man younger than me with a toddler and a baby on the way, I realized that growing old doesn't "suck" as I've often heard. It's not growing old that's a shame.

I like realizing how many thoughts and habits I've kept from my friends and relatives. I like to feel good about the knowledge and experience I've accumulated and being able to share those things and pass them down.

Post a Comment