Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What Is Your Healthiest Habit?


Many people are concerned about their health and especially at the beginning of the year, one of the most common resolutions relate to health such as exercise, get fit, lose weight, eat healthier, etc. That is why I thought this little quiz would be appropriate. I was curious to see what my healthiest habit is.

Although I eat pizza 3 days a week, I only eat two slices a day.  Believe me when I say, I could easily eat the whole pizza at one sitting.  This takes a lot of will power on my part, but I do it.  I am pleased to say I think it came out accurate for me:

Your Healthiest Habit is Practicing Moderation


You don't think that anything can kill you in small amounts. You believe it's all about balance.

You are willing to engage in unhealthy habits occasionally. After all, they are a lot of fun!

Some may criticize your moderate approach, but it's very sustainable.

You're into being healthy for the long haul, and you know that extremes only lead to trouble.



Click the link to take the quiz to find out what your healthiest habit is and share your results in the comments.

Share this:

7 comments:

Lin said...

I got the same answer--which I think is pretty accurate. I also eat a really healthy breakfast and lunch. In fact, I get a LOT of grief for the lunch I bring each day to work--people are really uncomfortable that I have so many fruits and veggies in little bags and won't go out to eat with them.

I'm working on losing 5 lbs right now. There's more to go, but I'm being realistic in January. :)

Ann in the UP said...

I came out with moderation as a result too. I really have to concentrate hard to get exercise in, though. Plus there are some things experience has proven that I need to abstain from completely because I can't be moderate about them. Know thyself.

Unknown said...

I'm with you in the pizza department--I could (and have in the past) eat the whole thing. Pizza is my FAV food. I really love it so much, I almost never eat it any more. I also gave up ice cream in favour of red wine. Calories in have to equal calories out...it's all about choosing which calories I want most. :)
Rosemary

Sandee said...

Your Healthiest Habit is Practicing Moderation

You don't think that anything can kill you in small amounts. You believe it's all about balance.
You are willing to engage in unhealthy habits occasionally. After all, they are a lot of fun!

Some may criticize your moderate approach, but it's very sustainable.
You're into being healthy for the long haul, and you know that extremes only lead to trouble.

BeadedTail said...

My healthiest habit was eating well. Hmmm. :)

Karen and Gerard said...

Lin: Sounds like a very healthy lunch! If you drink pop, just cut that out and you'll lose those 5 pounds in no time.

Ann in the Up: It's excellent to be wise enough to stay away from those things that tend to control you. Very good that you know yourself.

Steadfast Ahoy! I believe I could give up pizza too even though I like it a lot, but why? I choose those calories!

Sandee: So, we match again!

Beaded Tail: Wow, good for you. Now you must tell me what you eat!

Mountain Woman said...

I got the same answer as you but it doesn't sound like me. Well, maybe when it comes to health but not anything else. Love the quizzes.

Post a Comment