Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday Fragments: A Good Week!

EASTER


Today Gerard is going to participate in the Stations of the Cross neighborhood walk. This is the first I have heard of this and would love to join him, but I have to work. To get off on Good Friday, you have to put in for it early because it is a popular day. I find it odd that the New York Stock Exchange closes for Good Friday, but not many businesses.

Sunday I will be a puppeteer participating in a puppet show at Parma Heights Baptist Church for grades 1-6. We are doing "More Than a Miracle" which presents the message of Jesus' death and resurrection from the view point of how kids may have viewed the events that were there. Kind of like a time machine effect and including some powerful video clips too. I look forward to this.

Good Work Week

This week went very fast! I was busy and extremely productive without feeling stressed or rushed. I love it when I can finish up everything by the end of the day and although that wasn't the case every day, I only had four or five leftover tasks to do as opposed to 10-12 the previous week.

I have found some new inspiration to do book-related videos. There is a Booktuber community of avid readers on YouTube. I am just starting up but through consistent uploading and commenting on others' videos, I hope to get a good number of subscribers. The downside is this means more computer time because videos take time to edit and upload, not to mention the time involved in visiting others! Here is the introductory tag video I did but will not be sharing these here or on Facebook in the future. Rather, those interested can subscribe to my channel--search for Karen Zemek.


Appointments

Gerard went for new glass frames because the ones he has were digging into the side of his nose. WalMart said they'd call when they were ready, but he finally called them to check and sure enough, they are ready.

I was very happy to find out I can get my mammogram done on Saturday so do not have to take time off from work for that. Yea!

That's it for today!

 Finally got some Friday Fragments for Mrs. 4444 the host at Half-Past Kissin' Time.

Share this:

5 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Glad you've had a good week! I couldn't hear your video even when I tried to listen to it on You Tube. I was not on mute so something must be going on with my computer. Hmmm.

retired not tired said...

Sounds like a productive week. Good Friday is observed in Canada and all or the stores and businesses are closed. Happy Easter!

Gattina said...

You had a nice week ! It will certainly be a lot of fun to be a puppeteer

Karen, author of MY FUNNY DAD, HARRY said...

Don't know what's going on with my links to YouTube. I linked up my intro tag video here and now it's showing my review of COLD FEAR one instead.

Beaded Tail: Did you check the sound right on the video? Could you hear sound for other videos? If not, then it's something with your computer setting.

Mrs4444 said...

Karen, I really enjoyed your video; you are a cutie pie. I'll be subscribing to your channel. I hope the puppet show went well :) Thanks for linking up! Happy Easter!

Post a Comment