Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Don't Take My Picture!

Mom and Me
Some people do not like getting their picture taken like my mom.  This is a picture someone took of her anyhow, even though she told them not to (probably my dad).  I do not look very happy in this picture either, probably because I was siding with mom on this one. 

I went through a stage of not wanting my picture taken either but after lots of bad pictures, learned that it's better to just go ahead and put on a smile for the camera anyhow.  Because my mom was so against having her picture taken, I only have very few of her.  I wish I had more. 

So, just thought I'd give a bit of free advice -- don't worry if your hair isn't perfect or you don't like what you wearing, just smile and let people take your picture.  A smile can make any picture look better!

Which side of the fence are you on?  Don't want your picture taken or don't mind having your picture taken?

P.S.  See, I can post about something other than my cats.

Share this:

4 comments:

Sandee said...

You're mom wasn't thinking about you having lots of pictures of her. We don't think like that until we are way older. I'm glad you have this picture.

Have a fabulous day. Scritches to the babies. ☺

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I couldn't agree with you more! I want my children to have photos of me. I may not like how I look but I know that they love me no matter what.

Kathy said...

For a long time, I hated having my picture taken because of my "fang teeth." But after I had them filed down I was much less worried about a bad photo. I still do try to pose well for pictures because pictures are forever :)

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Having photos taken is one of those things one, usually, does for someone else. Loved ones don't much care if the photo is good or not so good; they want to see their loved one.

Post a Comment