- They are low in sugar and high in Vitamin C.
- They contain Maganese which protects against bone demineralization.
- They contain Omega-3 fatty acids which fight inflammation, increase calcium absorption and help to maintain bone density.
- They contain anthocyanins (flavonoids) that help improve brain function. Because they contain ellagic acid:
- They promote neurological health.
- They help to prevent cancer--it can actually kill cancer cells!
- They prevent wrinkles and inflammation associated with too much sun exposure.