- Get a paper grocery bag and cut it open, cutting a straight line up the back of it.
- Cut out a diamond shape in the center of the bottom of the bag for the head to go into.
- Put strips of masking tape all along the four edges of the neck to soften the edges by the neck.
- On each side of the bag starting at the bottom of the bag, cut out big arm holes.
- Turn the bag inside out.
- Set it aside if you have a cat, and I bet they will either enjoy sitting or lying on it!
Joining up with Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop using the prompt: Write a post with 12 lines.