Friday, April 23, 2021

I'm On Steroids and Feeling Better! by Spunky Doodle

 


Since mom started squirting some pink syrup (Prednisolone) into my mouth twice a day, I've gotten my appetite back, become more active (even going upstairs) feeling much better and eating without throwing up!  At first I didn't know what was coming when mom squirted the pink syrup into my mouth.  She caught me by surprise and I was off guard, but now I don't much like it and try to escape.  Since the time I shook my head and it got all over my furs, she has been putting a small towel around my throat so I don't get any of the sticky syrup on my furs any more.  I try spitting it out, but she's on to me and keeps my head tipped back longer making sure I swallow it.  

Mom says I have to put up with it because it helps me to not throw up.  She did give me some good news though.  After Sunday, I only have to get it once a day and then, after two more weeks, just once every other day.  That won't be so bad.  I think it's worth it not to have an upset stomach, right?

Share this:

2 comments:

Summer said...

I'm glad you are feeling better, Spunky! It's not fun for the humans, giving kitties meds. (Well, not fun for us either.)

Brian's Home Blog said...

We're glad that medicine is helping you, that's a really good thing!

Post a Comment