Monday, March 23, 2020

Battleship and Bible Trivia Challenge

For Saturday night, I was looking for a fast easy game to play so chose Battleship.  Of course, we have the original version.  The white pegs are misses and the red are hits.  My husband only found two of my ships!  It was fun, but hubby didn't like having to push in those pegs.  This game involves some luck with a bit of strategy.

Then for Sunday, I thought it would be appropriate to play Bible Trivia Challenge.  We used the children's questions because they are easier and had some fun with that.  We could sit in comfortable chairs for both these games instead of sitting at the table to play.  The object is to be the first to move your piece up the rainbow three times by answering questions from the seven categories in order and one from the category of your choice.  Then to win, you put your piece on the dove in the center and must answer a question correctly from the category chosen by your opponent.  The categories are:  Old Testament, History & Geography, Prophets & Prophecy, Names, Letters-Numbers-sequence, New Testament and Wisdom (usually a verse with a blank to fill in the missing word).  One of the questions I missed was "Who was the mother of Ishmael?"  I said Sarah, but the right answer was her hand maid, Hagar.  I knew it as soon as I saw the answer!  I should have got it right.

Which of these games would you most like to play?  Have you played either of them?

Share this:

1 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I'm not good at games but as a cat I'd know those ship things down!

Post a Comment