Monday, May 2, 2016

Noah's Ark Replica to Sail This Summer



I saw this posted on Facebook yesterday and thought it was so cool I wanted to share it here on my blog. Johan in the Neterlands built it some time ago and had it on display there for three years, but now plans to sail it to Brazil this summer. He plans to use it to tell Bible stories about God's love. I think it would be fun to go on this! He built it according to the measurements God gave to Noah. You can read the account of Noah's Ark in Genesis 6-9. I was surprised at some of the mean comments this video has received on YouTube from non-believers who obviously do not believe the Bible or that God loves them. I found this very sad. What do you think about this? (Be respectful now.)

Share this:

1 comments:

Sandee said...

I saw this too and it's more than cool.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

Post a Comment