1) A man in the Netherlands built this replica of Noah's Ark which was on display there for several years and actually plans to sail it around the world and use it to tell stories of God's love. I would love to go into it. (See video on previous post.)
2) Unfortunately our doctor passed away. We've had him so long, I forgot how I even found him in the first place. I liked him because he was funny and also, thanks to his quick action, got me to a surgeon who was able to remove my breast cancer back in 2009. It's not so easy finding a doctor but after several calls I finally got one!
3) When I went in our basement, I noticed a piece of the interlocking molding in the corner fell down. I tried to snap it back into place, so far, so good.
4) After trying to add Tracfone minutes using the phone several times without success (kept getting message that I should "try again later"), I went to the website and only needing the PIN for adding the minutes and the telephone number, had success after just one try!
5) I didn't know adult coloring existed until I saw this post on Facebook:
driverless taxi within the year! Wow, this reminds me of a book I recently read about five teens being transported 30 years into the future in Future Shock by Elizabeth Briggs.
I'd love to hear about things you learned this week and which of these are most interesting to you!
Hovering Close to the Source
9 hours ago