Friday, September 4, 2015

Feline Friday--Spunky Doodle and Manny Boy

Spunky sits on Gerard's lap but not mine.
 I am puzzled and a bit jealous about this.  Spunky Doodle never sits on my lap nice like this.  He's not even holding her (maybe that's the secret).  Spunky will sit by a window, lay in the sun and even join me on the bed and let me pet her up nice; however, she doesn't sit or lay on my lap.  Manny Boy will, but not Spunky Doodle.

Manny loves to come up on my lap, especially if I'm reading!
Joining in for Feline Friday.

Share this:

7 comments:

stevebethere said...

Aww! nice photos looks like Manny is reading too lol :-)

Sandee said...

Cats just do what cats want to do. Bless their hearts. I don't think we'll ever really understand cats. It doesn't matter though because they rock.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday. ☺

Jody-I'm Into Books said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jody-I'm Into Books said...

Spunky and Manny look very comfortable in there warm spots. Have a pawsome weekend Karen, Gerard, Spunky, Manny and Abby.

Peanut & Mommy

Kathe W. said...

Very nice photos! Lucy is not a lap cat for either of us- but she is still a wonderful cat! Cheers!

Summer said...

None of us kitties will sit on my human's lap! Binga sometimes tries to sit on my human's boyfriend's lap. I will lie behind my human on the office chair, but never ON her.

Mike Golch said...

sometimes they perfer on human orver the other.I was Harvey's Human and Celestine the the others Human of course Tigger shared us both.

Post a Comment