Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Spunky and Manny Had A Merry Christmas Too


Spunky and Manny wanted me to post about their Christmas here too. I must say I found the best interactive cat toy this year and some dogs like it too. It's the laser beam. It's fun for the owner as well and I can use it while sitting at the computer to amuse the cats at the same time.

They also got cat grass and the Furminator but the laser beam is their favorite!
Check out what they had to say at their blog: "We Had A Merry Christmas"

Tweet This

Tweet Me from Karen & Gerard Zemek

5 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh, yes, the Red Dot is a great toy! It is very hard to catch though.

Sandee said...

Great exercise too. What Miss Daisy said too.

Have a terrific day. :)

BeadedTail said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Spunky is one big kitty!

Rebecca Mecomber said...

A fun game for kitties and owners. :D

How have you been, Karen? I hope your Christmas was wonderful! Have a blessed New Year!

Rebecca @ Freaky Frugalite.com

Sharkbytes said...

I have a friend with a German Shepherd who just goes BONKERS playing with this. Great stuff!

Post a Comment