Thursday, July 9, 2020

Fun Times During These Hot Days! by Roxy

I am the one on top of the obstacle.
It's been so hot lately, in the 90s every day this week, that my mom decided to take me to doggie day care so I can be more active.  Otherwise she figured I would just lay around the house
ALL day.  She takes me on an early morning walk and then drives me to doggie daycare.  I like it very much.  It's fun to be with so many other dogs and have a big place to walk and run around in (my house is quite small).  There are two big indoor spaces and the outside space has shade in the morning, an obstacle to climb on and a pool.  I have not gone into the pool yet but like watching some of the other dogs play in the water.  Although it is hot, I am definitely more active at doggie daycare than I would be if I were at home.  I am not big on walking outside when it is upper 70s or higher.

I recommend doggie daycare to all dogs.  Woof!  Woof!

Share this:

3 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I'm glad you're having a good time sweet Roxy!

Lin said...

My neighbor has been taking their boxer pup to daycare and it has been so good for him! He likes the friends he makes there and he is definitely worn out when he gets home. I'm glad there is such a thing for our dog friends! And I'm glad Roxy likes it so much too.

Summer said...

Doggie daycare sounds like fun! Too bad it's not something that would work for kitties.

Post a Comment